Miyerkules, Abril 25, 2012

First Post (Introduction)


As for some of you may have known, I am the owner of the blog Dark Angel Thoughts.  I started this second blog to post some reviews on different things.

I want to do a review of anything that I do, any food that I eat, any places I go or eat, books I read, movies I watched.  Yes, typically it will be like more about me.  Bummer... how am I supposed to write a review about something using other person's point of view then? Whew!

Anyways, I hope that you guys will support this review blog as much as you supported my DARK ANGEL THOUGHTS.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please leave them here so I would know how to improve this. I really want to make a review blog in as much as possible 100% English... hopefully.

Love you all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento